Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NWSL #2 = For your information...

...there's a music dropbox on the right panel. The one with the little cloud. Click it if you'd like to send me some track suggestions. Now, you don't have to be a member of soundcloud to use it. Just feel free to do it whenever.

The reason I want to point this out is that, as soon as I recieve some interesting sounds over there, I plan to review them and post them here in addition the regular featured tracks list.

Another thing: Chances are, I will not do the album reviews that I planned to earlier, unless the album itself is supposed to be a continous track (example: Godspeed You! Black Emperor).

Anyways, I hope that the very few of you who are reading these posts enjoy the content! Feel free to comment anywhere, simply by clicking the post title and commenting in the space below it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?